English description: A tactile memory game of textures!
My First Games have been designed specifically to develop important skills through game play. Encourage a variety of early childhood skills with this easy-to-play, 3-step matching game; spin, touch and match!
- Simple game play encourages tactile and sensory awareness as players select pieces by touch alone
- Develop vocabulary skills by encouraging players to talk about what they’re touching
- Game box includes: Sturdy plastic barn, Six textured farm animals (frog, cow, sheep, snake, pig and rabbit), Touch and feel textured spinner, Multilingual instructions
- Play barn measures 18.75cm L x 17.5cm H
- Animal pieces measure 7.5cm H x 7.5cm W
- Colourful, textured farm animal pieces are ‘hidden’ in the barn during game play
- Spinner features textured sections for touch and feel
- Instructions include three ways to play
- For two players
How to play
- Place the animal pieces in the barn
- The youngest player goes first and spins the spinner
- They feel around inside the barn to find an animal matching the texture on the spinner
- If the selected animal’s texture matches the texture on the spinner, they keep that animal. If it doesn’t, they place it back in the barn and play passes to the next player
- The player with the most animals when the barn is empty wins!
- Extra informatie
Artikelnummer 547-1580 Merk Educational Insights Leeftijdsindicatie Vanaf 2 jaar Levertijd Vóór 17.00 uur besteld, morgen in huis!