English description: The dynamic coding robot!
Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM). Engage and inspire young learners in STEM with our next generation of coding robot, Botley! 100% screen-free, Botley is the ideal introduction to coding; no smartphones or tablets required!
- Botley engages children as young as 5 years in a basic form of coding utilising step coding and logic
- Encouraging early programming skills will develop critical thinking and problem solving in young learners
- Children can easily program Botley to perform a variety of actions: Move forward (one step at a time), Turn left, Turn right, Reverse (one step at a time), Detect object, Avoid object, Make a sound, Loop, to repeat a step or sequence
- Children can program up to 80 steps in one sequence
- Once a sequence has been programmed press transmit and watch Botley roll!
- One “step” is approximately 20cm
- Introduce smart logic with the object detection feature
- Botley features LED lights on the top that show the direction of each step
- Botley has a special sensor underneath, draw a bold black line and watch Botley follow it
- This Botley set comes with: Botley The Coding Robot, Easy-to-use Remote Programmer, Detachable Robot Arms, 40 Coding Cards
- Encourage children to lay out the coding cards in their desired sequence before programming Botley. This will help them plan and visualise Botley’s path
- Detachable robot arms enable Botley to move objects
- Botley measures 13cm W x 7cm H x 8.5cm D
- Botley requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Remote Programmer requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Multilingual activity guide includes a variety of activity ideas
- Extra informatie
Artikelnummer 547-1653 Vaardigheid Cognitief Merk Learning Resources Leeftijdsindicatie 5 - 9 jaar Levertijd Vóór 17.00 uur besteld, morgen in huis! CE-markering Ja EAN-/UPC-code 765023029369