English description: Barnyard Buzzers, set of 4. Why raise your hand when you can moo? Encourage student response with some silliness! Sounds include 'cock-a-doodle-doo', 'moo', 'neigh' and 'bark'.
- 4 animal buzzers – dog, cow, rooster, horse
- requires 2 AAA batteries, not included
- grades: PreK+
- learning style: audio
- Self Help - Speak up! Buzzers help students need to learn to be assertive, teaching them to be loud and direct when they want to voice their opinion or answer a question.
- Social/Behavioral - Use the auditory cues to teach and reinforce the understanding of raising a hand to answer a question in class.
- Language - Conversational turn taking is a difficult task to master. Students can listen to what animal is heard first to identify who has the floor to talk.
- Extra informatie
Artikelnummer 547-1058 Diameter 9 cm. Kleur Vier verschillende kleuren Verpakking Set van 4 Vaardigheid Communicatie Merk Learning Resources Leeftijdsindicatie Vanaf 3 jaar Levertijd Vóór 17.00 uur besteld, morgen in huis! EAN-/UPC-code 0765023837759